If you are migrating from one version of Outlook to another version of Outlook via PST or MAPI using Aid4Mail, your contacts and calendar items will also be transferred.
However, if you are migrating to another mail client or service, you will need to export your calendar items to CSV and migrate your contacts with a free Contact Converter program such as Dawn.
How to export your contacts and calendar items from Outlook:
- In Outlook, click on "File", then click on "Open and Export"
- Select "Import/Export"
- In the "Import and Export Wizard", select "Export to a file"
- Choose to either export to PST (for archiving, or to move to another version of Outlook) or CSV (import to other mail programs)
- Scroll down to select the "Contacts" or "Calendar" folder in Outlook
- Set a file name and location for your file
- Complete the export
NOTE: Only calendar items can be exported to CSV. If you would like to transfer your contacts to another mail program, use a free Contact Converter program such as Dawn.
Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the help desk.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license please visit the Aid4Mail website.